Please contact us at email@example.com with the information below, including at least one photograph of the print; we will review the information and contact you about a potential offer.
- E-Mail Address
- Print Title
- Paper or Sheet Dimensions
- Information About the Print (for brevity, only say something if the answer is
- Is it signed?
- Has it been framed?
- Does it have foxing (rust-colored spots or dust)?
- If so, specify the number and size of spots.
- Is it creased?
- Does it show offsetting (text from an adjacent page has transferred)?
- Does it have cupping (pattern of waves in the paper)?
- Is there water damage (usually a discolored region, possibly accompanied by cupping)?
- If so, specify the location and extent of any discoloration.
- Are there missing sections of paper?
- Is there fading (usually due to sunlight)?
- Is there tearing?
- If so, do any tears go into the image itself?
- Is the paper brittle with age?
- Are there any stains? (If so, please describe the nature of the stains.)
- Does it have mat burn (darkening underneath where a mat was)?
- Has it been glued (as to a board or other support)?
- General description of the print's condition
- Your asking price